R-314 is a multifunctional device with four waiter call buttons, presented in white and brown colors. There are four touch buttons on a rectangular body with softly rounded corners. A holder is inserted into a special groove - a transparent frame for placing an advertising insert or a menu. Each button has its own function: “Hookah” is a hookah call, “Call” is a waiter call “Pay” is to make a payment, “Cancel” cancels a call, RFID platform is to register the call by a waiter. After receiving the call, the waiter walks to the table and attaches the key to the RFID platform. In this case, the signal is sent to the computer to register the response speed to the call.
R-314 call button advantages
- The main advantage of multibutton call devices is that when receiving a call, the waiter sees what the client wants. It is very convenient for sharing orders among staff.
- These buttons are most often used for HoReCa establishments with hookah. But if necessary, any labels can be placed on the advertising insert, for example, “Juice”, “Water”, “Breakfast”, “Security”.
- Gentle touch ito a corresponding button s enough to make a call.
- Frame for advertising inserts with dimensions: 180.0 x 110.0 x 3.0 mm. Base size, mm: 130.0 x 70.0 x 30.0.
- Waiter call button can be used with an advertising holder R-314
Multifunctional device with four R-314 call buttons is widely used in RECS waiter call systems in restaurants, cafes, bars, hookah and entertainment establishments.
- Multifunctional waiter call button R-314 White / Brown;
- Transparent plastic holder for an advertising banner and menu (optional);
- RFID keychain – 1 pc.;
- AAA 1,5 V battery - 4 pcs.;